Thursday, March 18, 2010

OK - I'm the worst blogger in the world

Hello, interweb:  are you there? 

I haven't even got a stray cat to visit this site.  It's not a 'friends and family' kinda blog, it's a stealth panel.  I guess I was in fact very good at the stealth thing, because so far not a single visitor has tripped over it.

When I use the 'next blog' button, I generally get family blogs - little Timmy has a new tooth / I'm an aerospace engineer and a full time mom, let's swap cookie recipes ! / We're back from our exciting trip to Omaha for the middle-school wresting tournament. 

But they seem to have traffic.....

I think I'd get TOS'd if I posted a pic of mysef' in a leopardskin thong, so I just have to think of things that people might wanna read about.  Or just treat it like a diary and assume no one will ever read it.  Yeah.... that's it ... who needs readers anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment